You can now contact Nightline in four ways
- PHONE– You can call us on 01524 59 44 44
- SKYPE (FREE)– You can call us through the Skype mobile or desktop app, just search for the user named lancater.nightline and click the audio only phone icon to call us. There’s no need to add us as a contact to talk with us.
- INSTANT MESSAGING– You can talk with us on Instant messaging right here on our website. Just Click here.
- EMAIL– You can also send us an email to [email protected] we aim to respond to emails within 48 hours.
- ADMIN EMAIL– If you would like to contact our executive committee about our service, technical issues or anything else, please send us an email on [email protected]
All of our contact methods are available from 10pm to 8am every night of term. If we are ever unable to accept calls for a night, we’ll let you know on our facebook and twitter, linked at the footer of the website.